LAWYER – COOLAMON OFFICE – Full Time
Are you interested in being part of our busy legal team at Commins Hendriks Solicitors?
Our Coolamon office has a position vacant for a Lawyer. Coolamon is a bustling town situated a short 30-minute drive north of Wagga Wagga. The township boasts heritage streetscapes, charming country living and all conveniences are available locally.
We are a small team who will value your contribution. You will be dealing with clients in a large variety of legal jurisdictions including property/commercial, estate and succession planning. You will be responsible for end-to-end file management and will be supported by a highly skilled and experienced team both in Coolamon and our head office in Wagga Wagga.
The successful candidate will be a Legal Practitioner with sound technical legal skills. You should demonstrate a high degree of motivation and empathy and be able to liaise in a professional and approachable manner with clients. You will be results-driven with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Admitted Lawyer with an NSW or ACT Practising Certificate.
- High standard of technical legal and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a structured team.
- Excellent customer service, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Sound commercial judgement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced MS Office and computer skills.
If you would like any further details regarding this position, please feel free to call Mr Phillip McIntosh CEO on 02 6933 6900. To apply, please forward your letter of application, current Resume and references to email@example.com.
Applications close: Monday 19 April 2021