The Water Management Act 2000 (NSW) was progressively introduced from 1 July 2004, bringing significant changes which have influenced the way in which water management procedures operate throughout other states.
The Water Management Amendment Act 2014 was passed by the NSW Parliament in late 2014, introducing changes relating to a range of aspects of water management including planning, licensing and compliance.
Commins Hendriks provides a team which can inform and assist with all aspects of the developing area of Water Law including:
- Issuing and application of Water Access Licences
- Purchase and sale of Water Access Licences
- Assignment of share components in Water Access Licences both permanently and annually
- Consolidations and changes to Water Access Licences
- Liaising with Land and Property Information, NSW Office of Water and associated government departments
For more details and assistance, please contact 1800 643 779 or a member of our specialised team.